Monday, December 13, 2010

sexy body


Aiming a body that look like this :)


Women aren't always right...We're just NEVER wrong ;)


remember guys...  we do not have to know girls well, we just have to love them and treat them nicely*before both you get together* (:


today hit for time square. bored =.="' my mom said want to have a visit to my ah po house but............. turn into aa shopping . .. . . .. until night time.. okay... go to visit my ah po.... have a very nice dinner there.. my uncle is once a primary school cafeteria cook ... ha! 


i said before i got myself a job.. but now the boss had hired enough workers so... i guess i just have to continue to enjoy my life. HA!


have to train hard on my muscle, i want to get the body of the pic that i share next years! thats my target!


night nation! ha! continue enjoy life guys!


______________________________


re-add. HA! i forget something that i should add in... yesterday morning a malay driver... nearly knock down my cousin car.... he cut the lan without any signal... and he low down the window and show us his finger... LOL. my mood is not that good that time so i did the same and add 1 more Cheeee Baiii for him.  :D



No comments:

Post a Comment