Tuesday, December 7, 2010

1U today.

I am okay ... isn't that what I am suppose to say?

hey guys.... i am not going to go back to hometown this month *if nothing special is happening* because some of the schedule has been canceled :( sry guys!

for today total cost....... i think around rm300? ha! :D

1U is full of christmas atmosphere.. couple are walking around................. old one, young one............. medium age.

somehow something pop in my mind... someone told me that "there is full of *leng lui* in this world.. how many do you want to get?" ... and in that moment my heart spoke to me... YA, he is right there is just too many but... how many will fall for me. LOL. 

so sick of those nice shirt that can't fit me. need to pump more HARDER to get the shape that i want.

and something interesting today is i actually saw many cloth that me and my brother like didnt actually fit us. and my bro... he is suck! LOL. look so shity ugly =.="' he is handsome *oldtime*

tomorrow will be hunting more nice stuff! hope i could get the shoe that i want :D :) :E (:

walk for whole day and i just spot 1 pretty girl around there. SAD :( 

haha! but she look too familiar with..... someone that i know . arghh. ... 

will be continue :) night nation :P

No comments:

Post a Comment