Saturday, January 1, 2011

had a unforgettable countdown

"success is getting what you want, happiness is liking what you get!"


just came back from a beach party...... the party is not that happening because just a few people that dare to play and move. others are just like attending a wedding dinner sitting there looking around. *bored*


me and my friend take the 1st move to jump into the WATER and get all of us WET :D as i said i miss gym very very badly... so just now i saw some public stuff inside the pool area that i could use to train ... i looked around... nobody is  looking..... :) is time... .. . ha! i do few sets of chest pump and fore arm :) *my fore arm is calling 911 right now.. i could feel the pain when i grab something really hard*


i saw her when the first i walk in........ she asked me why am i here? you told me you will be busy before that? i answered her . .. my friend force me to come *a very terrible reason that i have made* actually this is a last min decision. because we have no place to go... and i really wish that i could see you somehow...... 


GOD i hope this time you will help me. you had gave me a chance . ... i will accept the chance.. .. please don't let her go away like she did all the time. give me the chance to hold her......... i will be the best. i will! (:


a very very unforgettable countdown.. .. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... *sound from the beach party.. we currently located in a very very private place doing a very very private stuff and we all are shouting .... OI, faster . oi faster!* and after that we going to "teluk batik" a of the name of the seaside in my hometown... malays are SHOWING THEIR MOTORBIKE skills. lol. 


my favorite part was the journey back home....... because of the traffic jam me and my friend have a heart to heart talk.... is very interesting when we share what we did pass few years together... our own love story, some private secret. now i know is TRUE. if you couldn't happy with your own.. you do not deserve to get a lady that you want. if will only end up with a S.A.D ending :)


happy new year nation! enjoy the day in this magical year! in a NEW year i hope you guys could achieve what you wish to get.. work hard! for muscle building lovers i hope you guys can really push yourself to the limit. LIFT hard and DIET hard! you will soon see the shape and effect! remember don't cheat in each exercise, just do what you guys could! but don't over train! any question can add my msn or fb nor leave the question in the chat box i will reply  :) 


for facebook you guys can just click the left hand side a facebook badge it will bring you to my profile :)
for msn : quanlove_qian@live.com.my


together we can make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment