Wednesday, January 12, 2011

grandma and house rental.

If someone throws a rock at you, throw a flower back at them, but, make sure the flower is still in the pot. :)


the house that i rent last time. i want to move. i owe him 2 month rental but i told the owner before.. i am going back hometown so i am going to paid you after i am coming back. that mean january when my new college sem start. he said okay... but yesterday he phone me and argue with me about the money and about i am going to move to stay in others place. then i ask him erm.. then how about my deposit? because i month rental =rm420 and 2 month=rm 840 but my deposit is thousand something... why should i paid you again? you are the one should paid me the money after minus the deposit for the rental. but he give me crap... keep scolding in the phone. *he is a teacher as i know* should a teacher have an attitude like this. wondering..... :X anyway the owner i forget to mention his name mr khoo is going somewhere else until will be coming back my place next week so we will going to met next week. (before we met i am going to call him and make sure he give me back those extra paid but not i still giving the rm840! if not the deal will be cancel. there is no need to have another met!)


stay tune.. :)


and yesterday i had a msn video call with my mom and i get to know my grandma is now in hospital and her situation is not in a bright side. she need to stay in hospital for a period of time. i want to visit her.. she is the best person i that i ever had. D; i mention in my last years post before she love me a lot, a lot and A LOT. i won't forget how nice she treat me when i am still a boy. every time my mom or dad want to cane me or scold me badly she is the one who help/protect me from getting any hurt. this week i am not going back hometown. i want to go to hospital to see her! talk with her. entertain her with my best weapon. magic. she is going to be fine i trust in god. god please save my grandma from the virus/decease/sick that she had. you are all our man kind savior, please save her.! i want her to witness my success after i graduate from college and step into the real world. 


i am having my class on 8am. is now 7.50am. until next time. bye nation! please pray for my grandma. a million thanks to all of you!! D; please, i don't want to lose her... b y e.

No comments:

Post a Comment