Monday, January 10, 2011

8th jan :)

if you like me that's cool, if you hate me, la la la. if you love , then tell me, i might love you to. (:


have a invitation from my pastor in my church.. dave gor. to perform my magic to those who attend the annual dinner. the whether is not welcoming me for the show. when the host cue me to perform magic just for the few min the rain drop, is a very heavy one. the venue is not a fully covered one so many is wetting all over. D;


anyway i run to a place that i could hide myself from getting wet and cold, my pastor and some of my church member is with me in the same time. and the activity organiser DATUK xxx i forgot his name. lol. is a chinese one is just beside me. one of my church member greed datuk and said that we have a magician here. do you want to see some magic? i pretend i am not but still i cant get myself out of the situation so i perform my latest trick and some cards magic to datuk and his friend(his friend was beside him that time too) :)


after that they stoning there because they said it is so unbelievable. they ask me to come .. near the stage (since the rain from heavy turn into very very small one) datuk and his friend want me to perform magic to the audience that is around the annual dinner.. how could i say no when datuk shout "there is a magic show here. all come, come. come near!" =.="'


i was not nervous but quite excited about it. i start with a very normal card magic and 1 uncle POP out of no where. lol. he grab my card (the poker cards was mine and the cards is in my hand) he just took it away like that was his one! o.o quite rude right...?! he take 3 cards and call me to hold others card for him.. he want to perform his magic to me. LOL, interesting... the magic that he showed  to me is the first magic that i learned from my cousin. i respect him.. i just give a smile and he became very proud and trying to insult magic. wtf.?! i was trying to entertain. what wrong with you huh? i started to challenge him and those audience was like "when a master met a master :D hahaahah *i can actually hear many audience was saying that and laughing me, they think that i would be a loser in the game*" so i perform a magic trick.. this is the coolest trick i ever perform to a layman. by making smoke out of my mouth by using a normal lighter :) he uncle was "...............speechless" he turn to audience and say.. i just know how to perform card ar... smoke i dunno and he run off..... what a cute one.


and then i perform some of my favorite card and rubber band magic.... here come another KAKI"person" that trying to expose my magic. cant you guys just find something better to do?! get a life! i challenge him when he was trying to expose all my magic ... at the end he say.. i just want to expose but not performing so.? this is very very funny. if you think you can do it better.. why don't you take my place.? i replied him. i add on... you are rude and dunno how to respect arts. :) everyone was looking at him.. he feel shame or what i am not sure but he left. :) 


here come round 3. another uncle trying to convince audience my magic is all depends to my "magic poker cards. my cards is not a normal one." .... hey uncle. do you want to buy my cards? rm 10. if my cards got "magic" i sell to you with just rm 10 and you take my place to perform will ya? he silents for while and turn to audience and told them maybe this young fellow really got magic.. hahaha. bye. 


LOL.


somehow i notice stwn ppl is still with the village concept. they like to act smart but the truth is they don't really that smart.


maybe i will post another blog later on.. maybe? ha!


bye nation. got to go.... :D


This is and A B C conversation so shut up before D jumps over E and F's u up!

No comments:

Post a Comment