Wednesday, January 26, 2011

meal plan :)

"Don't worry about what people say behind your back, they are the people who are finding faults in your life instead of fixing the faults in their own life"!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BREAKFAST



for breakfast i usually drink milk with cereal / milk with banana / for the lazy morning i just boiled myself 2 egg and 1 bread
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFTERNOON
2 slice of cheese/ 2 banana (depends on my mood to pick 2 cheese or 2 banana) 
+
i will go to bread shop and buy myself 1 sandwich with ham and cheese inside it :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

DINNER

set 1
\
this is what i usually take for my dinner on 7 or 8pm. i will go to bed usually on 1-2am. pasta with few carrots and broccoli (i force myself to eat broccoli because i don't really like the taste of it) sometimes i add on 2 slice of cheesedale cheese inside my spag sauce. i like cheese a lot. lol

set 2

2 egg boil it. tofu, broccoli, carrots and chicken *steam for 30min for chicken and 20min for vegetables*

my dessert 
potato + cassava *steam*

i usually cook myself set 1 for dinner because i am now study in college and i do not have any transport so spag is much more easier for me. :)

------------------------------------------------------
time to time if i feel hungry i will take some biscuit.

i dont usually eat rice because i dont like rice perhaps i hate it =.="' is kinda abnormal for a asian not to eat rice.. maybe this is why i am unique. LOL

han, i need your help here. do my meal GOOD enough? drop me your suggestion in the right hand side c-box or under the post, thank you! i don't really eat much because i am afraid of myself return to the shape that i had oldtime =.=

 from fatty become thin. here you go.. some of my pic.
i am the one with the red shirt.. not the tall one but the ugly and fat one when i was 12=.="

 
Again with the red shirt... i become thin this is the photo when i am 17 (but my size is too small) =.=

2010 june (still with the small size *havent started muscle building*)


end of oct 2010 :)

nov 2010 bigger in size *i just started muscle building for 2month, i didint go to gym infect i just brought a dumbbell and workout at home and doing research for new workout on net or in youtube like scott herman channel for those home workout*
---------------------------------------------------
i fall in love with gym after 1 of my friend bringing me into the gym for the first time. i am now going to gym 3 or 4 times a day. i didn't pump my leg muscle because i am too short for my height so i hope that i can still grow taller a little bit more.  i wish to become more big in size as example... han? :D i am serious about it. 

(this pic is not ME! dont get me wrongly. just instead..)
or at least i could get something like this. :)

i am now 19 in 2011. i didn't take any protein shake btw, because i want to get the result by the hard work of my. i don't want to take any juice.  :) this is theory "lift hard, diet harder!" :) *ignore my bad english =.="'*

2 comments:

  1. Alright.. I can see you need to add more protein in. Most of your meals are vegetables and carbs. I don't see enough lean meats in there. For your chicken.. try chicken breast. You need more real protein sources to build actual muscle. Carbs will help you with energy, vegetables keep you lean.

    Also your breakfast.. cereal isn't going to cut it. You need to get some eggs in there. If you really want this don't be lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay :) good things take time. i will somehow walk to somewhere far to hunt some meat for myself. thanks for the suggestion.

    i am waiting for your upper body workout especially biceps, triceps and shoulder. :)

    ReplyDelete