Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Taeyang :)

you can always forgive someone who hurt you, but you can never forget what they did, and it still hurts somehow every time you're reminded of it


just got my hair cut just yesterday! what is looks like? sry... i am not going to post it inside here... at least in this short period.! ha! :D my hair cut is 80% like taeyang! dunno who is that hwaaat guy? google will help! :)


this week i have to summit my assign, and got 2 test to face. i don't think i will go to gym this week.... SHIT!


i have to say this........................................... i don't really believe in myself that i got the guts to cut such a hairstyle but i did it! FOM come = just do it. don't wait!


last night my cousins friend sister just got married.. when i step in the wedding dinner..... so many EYES O.O looking at my hair....... some are saying WTF is in this guy mind. some are saying an awesome! FREAKing awesome. and some are ..................... WOoooAAaaaaaa you look so hwattt and stylish!! thanks for the compliment! :)


same with today when i step in my college.. i get the same eyes respond! <3 i know i am hwaaatt!


Do u like the way i am?? Or...should i ask God to Improve Ur taste? :P 


______________________________________


this to go to bed. i have to sleep early, have to eat healthy, have to go to gym and get myself workout, have to... have to.... so many more. i am so shity busy. :(


NIGHT NATION!


as a reward for reading this post.... i will give you guys some clues how my hair looks like!




No comments:

Post a Comment