Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best valentine present ever..!

Behind a flirt image of a person, is the fact that a flirt is more genuine and natural than others who act like they're conservative..


thanks for the present.! :) although we just know each others nearly 2 month but you treat me so so nice.! :D


but i got no time for you... perhaps anyone.... i need to go to gym at least 4 times a week and my training time is about 2-4 hours. and my college.... and lastly my magic..... i only left few hours and i don't think this is enough for a girl.... you know what i am trying to say.....


to be with me it is very freaking hard if you don't have the strong hold and trust in me.  and for my free time is not fixed so.... i cant really promise a proper time. last night............................. buy myself a cake + 1 vodka. lol 


going to cc for my 1st time and having supper in midnight....... 2am so my 1st time. wtf.! my muscle :(


let don't talk about valentine... since it is over. :'(
__________________________________________


for today... i am not going to gym.. rest 1 day... doing workout at home instead. ha! not feel like rest and doing nothing :)


er... nothing more to share... er for my breakfast .... i ate 2 bananas 2 small bottle of milk and 2 slice of peanut butter bread. ha! bye.. till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment