Monday, August 17, 2009

What the S*IT is happen with my throat 2day?! >~<"

i will try to write blog everyday because i wish to improve my english..and i will try not to use 'SC' = short cut in my blog..[i keep using sc till my whole exam paper is full with sc words..and i get a pretty dam lausy mark..]

*mark me if i have any mistake in my blog..yr sweet and precious is WELCOME!!*

2day is d most quiet day among this years for me 'i think'..
wake up form my bed feel my throat is DAM dry..so i go and have a glass of water..drink milk [like usually i do..hope can grow taller..LOLX] change my school uniform waiting my teacher that stay just a neighbour to my house..

when i 1st reach the school i just walk the direction back to my class..on the way of it..i meet some frien but i didnt greed with them..some of them smile with me bt i just ignore it..*i do everything depend on my mood* 100% emotional person..
the 1st view that my eye searching when i my 1st step into the class is......*someone place* because she usually run to 5SB..hahax..a cute girl that is polite..she got a nice personality..xD but today she is sitting at her sit and studing..bt i dint go and say GOOD MORNING to her but i always did..and..i felt that..i was tooooo emotional..so i sms her n tell her that i m sry..=.=

everything is happen out of my control...and i am GOING to BE CRAZY SOON!!...
the moment i want to speak out, someone have started the conversation and i dunno how am i gunna mixed with it..
the moment i wish to sleep yr words remind me to never be lazy agian..work HARDER..
the moment i was talking yr words remind me agian..NEVER to use any BAD WORDS..[try to change it]
the moment i feel to be alone..ALL OF THE CELAKA person come and disturb me or ask me a favour[talk crap]
i got my own dream and i want to make it reality..bt seem like all my family members is ANTI me..
i am YR CHILDREN and i need to get support, confort form u all..and all YOU give me is burden..
sometimes i was thinking...........what will happen to my future....can i be what i wanna be..athough i cant get supprot from my family or friends..i need to face the challange alone..AM i brave enoguh to do it...T^T
what can i say...[Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you deal with it is what makes the difference]
wish YOU good luck 4 yr car lesson 2moro yar..➸泉少™ <3

4 comments:

  1. So many errors...
    3rd paragraph(prg)
    2day,d,years to year,from is not form..

    4th prg
    1st,frien to friend,why i edi then my??her sit??place i think...
    studying not studing
    ur short cuts...'n' , 'm' ,'sry'...

    5th prg
    yr..again not agian,comfort i think..not confort...
    type wrong...support not supprot..enough not enoguh
    sc~'4' 'yr' '2moro'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL..=.=

    DIE lar..sum type worng..some lerh..reli WRONG..sei lar...suicide soon..T^T

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz..be bravelah !yaloh..eally got many wrong word!but i think is ok !i know u already u best !this blog i think got many feeling that i cannot describe !haiz...i want cry le !but anyway this blog got some can "gambarkan",iaitu xiang shen me hai na yang !hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. can someone knock my head and make me stupor?
    bt thx 4 all yr comment yar my frien..xD

    ReplyDelete