Monday, August 17, 2009

old time, now..or future..if my words hurt any of u..i am here to give you my apologise..SORRY, i was WRONG..

today when i was having my english tuition..i saw my cousin *自己人* was sms with my tudi...since we both feel boring so...i get a idea...is to trick my tudi...we dicided to send a message ==>> *華信說你很怪爛* [actually is joking..]
and i see yr reply...and i thought you are also feel the same that we are playing with you so........=.- bt when i come bck from tuition and i saw u leave me an away message..and.........sorry...i didnt mean to say that..and that is totally not the truth..you must know me well since i was yr sifu when we were form 3...i like joking and playing with words..and sometimes i hurt someone without realise it.......cui xian, eng kwong sure know this well..u always said that i am not a *small gass person* and..do you really think that i will angry with you? -you have help me change a lot..help me in my homework..*ponteng..LOLX form 3 that time when u was the monitor in 3G class* help me to be a better person..teach me how to be brave..u always lend me yr ears to hear my problem..and u didnt ask me for any series help before]- i really need to say thank you for all this.. THANK YOU and i really mean it!! at last... sorry if i have hurt any of you by mistaken..hope you all can forgive me for that..『sorry not mean that u win me liao noh..eng kwong..muhahahaha..xD』 maybe because ARGUE i learn something..that is how to FORGIVE and ACCEPT..although it was hard bt i stil will TRY..
➸泉少™

2 comments:

  1. haiz...really berbeza orang neh !kau bukan hua sing,betul tak !write so touching !really berbeza,macam dua orang ! i think u better shut up u mouth...and do a blogger...i think will better !at this moment..i really feel that feeling with love..but after this , i sure i won cintai u de!dont be worry !hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.- 我沒人要的..『習慣就好』
    我寫事實而已嘛..有什么感人的..=3=

    ReplyDelete