Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Untitled

Words don’t have power to hurt you, unless… the person who said it means a lot to you.
me : do you know why a man’s hand must be rough, not smooth?

her : hmm, i dont know. why?

-hold her hands-

me : it is so that the man can hold his girl’s hand. it will not slip.

-tries to shake loose but failed-

me : this only shows that it is hard to seperate us
___________________________________
Looking at the window,
Emptying my thoughts
As i stare at the clear night sky
Full of stars as the moon shines
Reminding me of you 
How i wish you could be
Just right beside me
Cause you give me warmth and strength
In a day as cold as the winter’s length

As i stare at the uncirtainty
knowing chances of getting you are thin
I know, but i know that i must try
nomatter how hard it takes
there will still always be a small percentage
that you will accept me
__________________________________

When i get angry with you,
I still have a want to get back to you.
When i got hurt by you,
I still have a want to stand up and walk by you
I got up day by day
putting on a smile on my face
like nothing is wrong
Taking all the blame and saying sorry in your place for your doings
for your works that hurt me so much and make me want to go away
But i just cant
cant run away
for the fact that
I love you…..

No comments:

Post a Comment