Wednesday, March 30, 2011

......

is such a "LONG" time since my previous post. sry man. i just dunno why i lost my interested in blogging. :(


If u love someone, be brave enough to tell them... Otherwise be brave enough to watch them to be loved by someone else.


Having a real great thought today... feel to share with my nations. :)


why do boys like to look at pretty girls..? the will look at it. look. turn his head.. look and look and look why? because we are boys. LOL


I know it is kinda lame but the TRUE FACT comes now. why when we look at the girl that we love.. we only look once?


wondering...? why...?


because.... 


when i look at her... i don't turn my head away like i did on others girl.. i am afraid of when i am look away... in that sec... she is gone... i don't want her to leave my side. thats why. :)


Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people... when one lets go, it will hurt the one still holding on. :(


am i holding on the band alone.....?

No comments:

Post a Comment