Sunday, March 13, 2011

has been waiting for 3 years.. finally our 1st.. can i count it as a date? ha :)

Me without you is like a geek without glasses, a shoe without laces, thunder without lightning, a shoe without a foot, or asentencewithoutspaces. <3 

yesterday morning. waking up on 10am have my breakfast on 10.30am. and preparing myself and waiting for my mom.. go to change my brace :) unfortunately there is quite number of people there.. i have to wait for about 16 ppl. so... me and my mom decided to go to have a meal... that time was around 12.15pm :) 

after the meal.. we go to Billion nearby and find some discount product hair shampoo, lol :D

after that we go back wait for my turn.......... my name to be call.... wait... wait... wait..... so much of waiting................. until then... Xxx .. yea thats my name.. walk inside..... change my brace. done! :) (is around 2.30pm that time) go back home to prepare food for my lovely grandma :) <3

and 3pm... is time for my hair cut. i had book before that earlier...  :) after that.... i just dunno why... i think of her.. and try to date her... she is okay with it :D 

so we going for a movie.... but she want to bring 1 of her friend along... i am okay with it. somehow this is our 1st date.. i don't want to ruin it :) and as i promise.. i perform some of my magic to her.. she is so cute.. i love the way she react. :) 

i taught her the 1st magic card trick that i learn when i 1st start in magic.. she is a quick learner :) 

when to movie is playing.... i just wish that i could turning my head around and looking at her until the movie end. she is so damn distracting <3.. 

i bet this is the best day of 2011 in my life.. we share :) we play... we talk.. we touch.. we feel. LOVE! :) the memorable moment when she force me to eat popcorn and drink.. coke. lol :)

after that we going for a hang out in mcd. ordering a fries.. and 1 milo. she taste my drink and.... ew... MILO?! i drink this every morning... hah! her expression was so lovely.! ha! rain pouring down quite heavy.. but she want go for a ride... there is no umbrella around.. she told me... we just ran into the car... *don't care about the rain* but i don't let her doing that.. because i don't want her to fall sick. so i persist to ran to the car alone.. she just have to wait for me to drive the car to her... 

we had a ride to lumut. :) A nonsense conversation makes sense when you're talking with someone special :) she is still afraid of Gxxx. when her friend is saying something about O.O she use both of her hand to cover her ears.. i have to find ways to conform her from that. ha! :)

after while her phone ring........ her parents called. she has to go home ... so................. hahahaaa *on the way i send her home we take a lots of picca :)* she keep on saying that she is fat. for me she is really thin. she has to eat lot. so that  it will feel nicer when i hug her, lol :D

some of the part has been X. ha! :)


she is hwattt right? <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment