Monday, September 28, 2009

> > > One day SHE asked:
> > > Why do you like me?
> > > Why do you love me?

> > > HE answered:
> > > I can't tell the reason...
> > > But I really like you.

> > > SHE: You can't even tell me the reason...
> > > How can you say you like me?
> > > How can you say you love me?

> > > HE: I really don't know the reason...
> > > But I can prove that I love you.

> > > SHE: Proof? No!
> > > I want you to tell me the reason...
> > > My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

> > > HE: Okok... Erm...
> > > Because you are beautiful.
> > > Because your voice is sweet.
> > > Because you are caring.
> > > Because you are loving.
> > > Because you are thoughtful.
> > > Because of your smile.
> > > Because of your every movements.

> > > SHE felt very satisfied with his answer.
> > > Unfortunately, a few days later...
> > > SHE met with an accident and became comma.
> > > HE then placed a letter by her side...
> > > And here is the content:
> > > Darling,
> > > Because of your sweet voice that I love you...
> > > Now can you talk? No!
> > > Therefore I can't love you.
> > > Because of your care and concern that I like you...
> > > Now that you can't show them...
> > > Therefore I can't love you.
> > > Because of your smile...
> > > Because of your every movements that I love you...
> > > Now can you smile? Now can you move?
> > > No! Therefore I can't love you...
> > > If love needs a reason, right now...
> > > There is no reason for me to love you anymore.
> > > Do love need a reason? No!
> > > Therefore, I still love you...
> > > And love doesn't need a reason.

> > > Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world can't be seen...
> > > Can't be touched, but can be felt in the heart.
> > > Love doesn't need a reason...
> > > It's something you can feel burning inside your heart...
> > > And waiting to be explose of love...
> > > As you know 'The best feelings are those that have no words to describe them'
> > > I will only love u cz you are my only one, my only valentime
-泉少™

2 comments:

  1. really touching oh...but in this world, this kind of picture will assist in this reality world? I don't think so...It jz can assist in our imagination nia...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a dream kind EX b4..bt that time i let it go away...and now....d chance have been taken by god..

    i am all alone now..probably 4eva =X

    ReplyDelete