Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WORST CASHIER DAY EVER..!!! I SWEAR I WILL PAWN U.. WACTH OUT YOU S.O.A.B..!!

2day just as usuall punch d card start d work... bt 2day i get my counter at front door outside d store tht decoration counter,, erm in this 60min i gt oni 1 customer bt i kena handbill ed (didnt see d word 20% discount. LOL)

after tht i go counter 7(counter tht most of customer rushing just like water when d store is gettting 2 close) do wrapper till 6pm and i take over d counter. and.... things happen abou 9sumthing.. my comp hang and i can scan d things tht customer buy so i call 153 cashier room* 2 get help frm my supervisor*MOM* and she said tht nid 2 comfirm if d number of d bill is into d bill of d comp ed nt. i chek my comp and d office boy is contolling my comp through office and restart -.- so i cant saw d num.... my supervisor said aiyo.. d num is on d screem la*i mention ed d comp is restrating la bt i duno wheher she get my word or nt* she replied me i will come down now. d babi chinese customer pula du lan and bring all his things pay at another counter..*he nid 2 pay at d same counter if d bill is in comp if nt i nid 2 pay 4 tht*(he take d things without telling me, fuck up!! wht to rush? yr son and daugther is buying this and tht and said wait wait stil gt this n take i wanna go take and i say okie kindly and u show me this kind of attitude when sumthing get wrong? *not my fault too, comp problem* .. d worst part is in d buzy time like this my wrapper *i am cashier tht momment* .. my wrapper go to another counter tht no ppl is and wash show.. wad d heck? trying to make me fed up.. looking here and dere and not helping at all. hey dude, when you see yr dad, tell him that I slit his throat in this dream I had.

i wont let things case being close just like this. i will let u pay back.. not now mayb, bt after my contrat is over at feb 20. SON OF A BITCH just sit at home, lay on yr bed waiting for yr mom to feed you if you are not reli wan to work..!!

mark my word you black shiitto, Watch your back because the next man is comin' And you don't know if the next man is dumbin'!! wht a day... piss off!!

No comments:

Post a Comment