Tuesday, February 8, 2011

....

God is love, and love has come to save us all and wash our sins away. Just trust in the Lord and everything will be alright..


just coming back from hometown. my holiday had come to the end. 1 week of holidays for cny is not enough.. serious shit, don't you think the same too?! 


i have so many wish for my cny... 


top list


1 ) my po po will stay healthy 


2) all my friends stop smoking. NO MORE cigarette


3) i could be more muscular and big in size and grow taller in height! :D


there is still many more.. (i had wrote some of my precious and secret wish on "kong ming deng" i got take a pic of it. will share in  blogger soon or later... ha!)


___________________________________________________




i am not going to stay there and wait for it anymore....... (love)


i will work more hard and put more effort in it! (muscle building)


i will impress everyone when i am performing my best art (magic)


i will be little more hard working (in studies =.="')


__________________________________________________


and please no more fight....... i will find a way to end it.............


god will lead me... i will have the best way to make the best decision in the perfect time with perfect move.!


i will be coming back hometown this friday...... i hope everything is fine. i miss you a lot mom! i owe you a lot a lot and lot lot lot..... please wait for me............... i don't want you to go without me paying back all your kindness! you are such a strong women... superwomen indeed.! i love you mummy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment